[rt-users] Journal feature in rt3-elixus-9632

Dan Armeneau darmeneau at prl.ab.ca
Mon Jan 26 11:45:18 EST 2004

Just when I get rt 3.0.8 running nice I get asked if there is any way I can
integrate it with a 'Journal' of some sort.  Hence the move to
'rt3-elixus-9632'.  Everything works great except the 'Journal' feature.
When I click the 'Create' button on the 'Post Journal' screen it gives me
this error:

Not Found
The requested URL /Journal/post was not found on this server.

The /Journal directory is indeed there with '755' permissions.  Any ideas?

OS: FreeBSD 5.2
Database: MySQL 4.0.17
Perl: Perl 5.8.2
RT ver: rt3-elixus-9632