[rt-users] httpd speed on rt3

Mike Husband m.husband at leadup.com.au
Mon Jan 26 20:19:44 EST 2004

Scott & AJ
Thanks for the question, and the response.

I was thinking of doing something like this, and possibly
displaying the last 2 transactions.
However, the question I have is:
  - what if there is only one transaction?

Will displaying first and last display the same transaction twice?
Will displaying the last two get in trouble?

I haven't looked at the code in detail to figure this out yet,
but if it's easy for you to resolve, AJ, it will be appreciated.