[rt-users] Bulk Load Performance Problem

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 27 12:33:20 EST 2004

At 12:02 PM 1/27/2004 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>That _sounds_ like a memory leak might be causing you to eat into swap.
>First up, are you running 3.0.8 or something earlier?  Does RT's memory
>use keep increasing throughout a program run?

Thanks - I'm running  3.0.6. I'm not sure how to monitor RT's memory
usage.

As an early attempt to see if this was some kind of memory leak
I tried disconnecting & reconnecting to RT after each transaction,
but this had no effect.

Steve