[rt-users] 'simple' interface for rt3

Espen Wiborg espenhw at empolis.no
Wed Jan 28 05:42:46 EST 2004

"Justin C. Sherrill" <webmaster at rochester.rr.com> writes:
> I have some staff here that only has to accomplish a very small
> number of tasks within the RT interface, and presenting something
> with less options would be helpful.  (i.e. read, reply, that's it.)
> Has there been any projects that construct a simpler interface for
> rt3, perhaps web pages that call the command-line tool?

You may want to look at the SelfService interface
(http://your.rt.instance/<path-to-rt>/SelfService/), which is what
unprivileged users see by default.  If this doesn't suit your needs
out of the box, it should at least prove a useful starting point.

--
Espen Wiborg <espenhw at empolis.no>
The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.