[rt-users] a list of all actions

Joerg Herbert joerg at die-herberts.de
Fri Jan 30 08:28:57 EST 2004

Hi all,

On 30 Jan 2004 at 11:38, Florian Heyer wrote:

> I'm currently using rt2 and i'm very happy with it.
> There is one additional feature i'd like to have:
> It would be very useful to be able to view all actions one did in rt
> e.g. yesterday. This would give a nice overview of what you did the
> whole day at work... Does rt3 have such a feature?

In RT2 this is available with the normal "Search"-Feature. For your
Search, select the owner you want to search for. In the Dates Section
you have to change "Created" to "LastUpdated" and select the Date.
Because of an Bug in RT2.0.15 you have to work with an Date-Range
e.g.

LastUpdated after 29.01.04
LastUpdated before 31.01.04

for all Tickets of Today. There is also an Bug with the Date-
Selection in RT2.0.15, so you have to type in one Day earlier.

AFAIK these Bugs are fixed in RT3, but I haven't tried yet.
--
Bye for now,
Bis denne,