[rt-users] RTFM - Granting rights to create classes

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 30 10:34:05 EST 2004

How does one grant another user the rights to create
a new  RTFM class through the web interface?

I'm looking at RT->Configuration->Global->UserRights and
I don't see any class-related rights listed in the selection
box.

In RTFM there doesn't seem to be a comparable Global User Rights
section.

I found that I can grant the right by inserting a row into the ACL table with
RightName = 'AdminClass' and ObjectType = 'RT::System' for the user; but
I haven't found how to do this through the web interface.

Thanks,
Steve