[rt-users] Links missing after upgrade from rt 3.0.11 to 3.2.0

Anders Ekstrand anders.ekstrand at drutt.com
Thu Jul 1 08:12:54 EDT 2004

Hi,

I tried that solution, but the directory structure was re-created with
erroneous permissions and ownership and the installation ended up in a
broken state.

What worked, however, was to simply move the whole /opt/rt3 directory and
perform a fresh install instead of an upgrade, and add what I missed from
the old installation manually.

Thanks for the tip, anyway.

Regards - Anders