[rt-users] Changing refresh time

Erik Boles eboles.lists at gazette.com
Thu Jul 1 16:51:51 EDT 2004

I saw this post one other place, but the answer to it was "hack the code"
with no real details.

Anyone have any better thoughts on this?

I found the code in /Elements/Refresh, but am not sure how to go about
changing it to default to something other than "do not refresh this page".

Ideally I would like to remove the option to the end user altogether and set
the time to 30 seconds.

Also, it looks like the only page that refreshes is the index.html page,
once you go into the general Queue it quits refreshing and when you go back
to the home page you need to reset your refresh again.  Am I seeing that
right?

Thanks for any input and suggestions.

--Erik