[rt-users] custom status?

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 2 09:28:05 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:14:24PM +1000, Jens Porup wrote:

> G'day,
>
> I want to set up an RT queue with my own status values.

Please read the list archives from the past couple of weeks as this
has been discussed at length. Specifically, you want to look at this
thread on how you can do things now:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-June/023877.html
and this thread on possible enhancements:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-June/023951.html. Those
threads continue beyond where mailman has threaded them.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"