[rt-users] Manual source, manual/doc issues

Sebastian Flothow lists at flothow.de
Fri Jul 2 11:06:44 EDT 2004

Am 1. Jul 2004 um 14:17 Uhr schrieb Steve Simmons:
> Jesses comments on the list refer to a RTF format version of the
> manual.  Assuming this means 'Rich Text Format', I'd like to get my
> hands on the draft manual source.

AFAIK, this is the source for the draft manual which has been available
as PDF, and has now been moved to the wiki. I don't think the RTF has
ever been published anywhere, so you'd have to ask Jesse for it.

> Do you customize the docs to match your local customizations, and if
> so, how?

No. However, I have a rather small group of users, most of which are
technical people (admins and devs), so I never felt the need for a
formal, site-specific manual.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de

Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.