[rt-users] Root user rights

Wilson Abigaba wilson at cfi.co.ug
Fri Jul 2 11:55:21 EDT 2004

ha ha ha....

Any way had you created any users and assigned them 'big' rights? If you
had, then you could login as that other user and grant roots his rights.

Or just go to the database, search it very well, see the table with rights
and modify it accordingly...BUT CAUTION!!!..BE careful with the database!!!

Third option is to <make upgrade> and then <make initialize-database> from
the directory where you un-tarred(tar -xvzf).. your RT from.

And lastly, If all fails, Just reistall :-)...

Nice time but it seems you're so inquisitive...How could you remove rights
from root?

------
Wilson
:-) >
:-) >Hi,
:-) >
:-) >I feel a little silly posting this question but here goes; I am new to
:-) >RT and have some how removed all privliges from the root user. Could
:-) >someone explain to me how i can give him back his privliges.
:-) >Now i cant
:-) >create a ticket, or anything for that matter.
:-) >
:-) >Any help would be appreciated.
:-) >
:-) >Kind Regards