[rt-users] Tracking Expenses as well as time.

Jeff Voskamp jeff at voskamp.ca
Tue Jul 6 14:39:28 EDT 2004

Hello.

Has anyone put together something to track non-time expenses related
to a request?

For example: Upgrading a PC involves spending $45 for more memory
  and $100 for a new drive.  It would be nice to know that they get
  billed for $145 plus time (which is already being tracked).

I was thinking of some Global Custom Fields and scrips to handle
"spent" and "total spent" but I'm hoping not to have to re-invent
the wheel.

Currently running 3.0.11, but toying with 3.2.0.

Jeff Voskamp