[rt-users] Re: RT2 Installation with Mod_Perl assistance required :: RT dies after enter username and password

John rt_mail_lists at no1.net.au
Wed Jul 7 03:58:07 EDT 2004

Sorry I should have included the version in my post.

DBIx::SearchBuilder Ver 1.01
This I believe is the latest. Are there known issues with this version? is it to much bleeding edge for RT2? should I grab an older version? or do you really think RT3.2 might give me less heart burn?
I was trying to install RT3 on a different platform....in the meantime 3.2 is released...

I always seem to have trouble with bleeding edge stuff but if the consensus out there is that it is easier (RT2 features are sufficient, if I can get it installed) then I am happy to install RT3

Regards,

John