[rt-users] Does RT3 and it's dependancies affect RT2 in anyway?

John rt_mail_lists at no1.net.au
Wed Jul 7 08:00:21 EDT 2004

Hi.....determined to get RT working... onto my 3rd *nix distribution and
I almost have a working RT but stumped once again...

Now that I have Mod_Perl under Apache working, it has been suggested to
try RT3.x..... My fears are if it does not fly, will I have caused more
issues for myself with RT2 which is falling over when you enter a valid
username and password :-( see previous listing titled "RT2 Installation
with Mod_Per    l assistance required :: RT dies after enter username
and password"

I have been going at this for a week now and my head hurts... any advice
would be appreciated. I am prepared to try any distribution...whatever
it takes.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

John