[rt-users] Duplicated attachments with RT 3.2.0 e-mail history feature?

Bret Martin bam at miranda.org
Thu Jul 8 12:51:56 EDT 2004

In testing a fresh install of RT 3.2.0 (not an upgrade from a previous
version), I noted that the Attachments box for a ticket lists several
instances of each attachment -- one by the user who uploaded it and
then several by RT_System.

I suspect this is because when RT records the mail it's sending to
ticket watchers, the attachments are duplicated there.

Is this by design, or should the attachments for the "Outgoing email
recorded" transactions actually just refer to the original one?  With
lots of attachments, this could end up taking quite a bit of space --
not to mention the cluttered Attachments box on the ticket display.

RT 3.2.0 looks great -- thanks to everyone who contributed to it!

Thanks in advance,

--Bret