[rt-users] Duplicated attachments with RT 3.2.0 e-mail history feature?

Bret Martin bam at miranda.org
Thu Jul 8 14:49:11 EDT 2004

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:56:59 EDT Todd Chapman wrote:
> Strip them! Maybe record an MD5 sum of the attachement that was
> sent?

I think stripping them from the stored copy of the outgoing message is
reasonable, and maybe just recording the attachment name somehow so you
know that it was included in the mail.

But no stripping from the actual sent message -- that's one of the
things I'm really happy is easier to handle in RT 3 vs. RT 2.  It was
very confusing to (internal) users that attachments were recorded in the
system but not forwarded on to the ticket watchers.

--Bret