[rt-users] Comment/Correspondence Headers from WebUI

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 9 16:15:51 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 04:01:14PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 03:56:35PM -0400, Michael S. Liebman wrote:
> > I'm noticing something slightly odd since upgrading to RT 3.2.0. When
> > displaying full headers in the Web UI, the headers for a comment or
> > reply will look like:
> >
> > Note the second X-RT-Original-Encoding line and the absence of
> > RT-Send-BCC:.
>
> I'm still not quite sure why we're double-encoding.

It seems like email originating correspondence doesn't double encode.

The issue I was commenting on more in this go was why the RT-Send-CC:
is tacked onto the end of the second encoding line.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"