[rt-users] Running RT without outbound emails?

Lee Roth bwc_lr1 at easy48.com
Fri Jul 9 22:51:50 EDT 2004

I know this sounds like a crazy request, but for now I need to run RT
without any emails being sent out. What's the best way to do
this? Change scrips? I'm new to RT and have just now got it running
on RedHat9 with Postgresql.

I need a private ticketing system for use among a group of 4 unix sysadmins
that (for now) is web-access only. We want to use RT because we
want to have total control, flexibility, etc. and don't want to use the
big, bloated,
icky, rigid ticketing system that would be forced upon us  (turf wars,
politics, etc.)
if it was discovered that we wanted to now use a ticketing system in our group.

BTW, RT sure looks great!

Thanks,

Lee