[rt-users] Assessing RT - RHEL installed base

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Jul 12 14:34:54 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 12:30, Phil Lawrence wrote:

> Actually, I bet we could get a statistically significant number of
> maling list members to answer a poll via the wiki.  We could use drop
> down boxes to capture all those tantalizing details:
>    - WBEL
>    - FastCGI
>    - mod_ssl
>    - Apache2
>    - etc.
>
> I'd be very curious to see the results.

If you do something like this it would also be interesting to list
all the programs that have to be upgraded past what is currently
available for the distribution for every distribution with a
significant number of users. Probably everything needs mysql replaced
but some might be current with perl.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com