[rt-users] MySQL aborted connection

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Tue Jul 13 11:57:45 EDT 2004

I am just wondering if anyone else is seeing a lot of these messages or not….

Below is what I’m seeing  in mysql.log file for MySQL 4.0.20 and using RT3.011

040712 14:14:07  Aborted connection 60 to db: 'rt3db' user: 'rt3' host: `localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)

At what stage is this not normal?   After getting like more than 20 of the above message per day?

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne, which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail and delete this message.