[rt-users] Email History

Matthew Will mwill at spingen.com
Tue Jul 13 17:27:20 EDT 2004

Just as an update I have commented out line #266 in
lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm to disable it from recording outgoing mail
transactions to the database. If this has an adverse effect on anything
please let me know, although it seems to have done the trick.

Regards,
--
Matthew Will <mwill at spingen.com>