[rt-users] Size of ibdata tablespaces

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Wed Jul 14 13:45:13 EDT 2004

Speaking of ibdata... what's the best size of innodb?  I have the setting below in "my.cnf" file for innodb...

innodb_data_file_path= ibdata1:25M:autoextend
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=128M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=64M
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=64M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=32M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1

If you guys got more recommended settings, please feel free....I sure do not mind the education. =)