[rt-users] Change Home display

Dennis Lattka dlattka at caltech.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:34:29 EDT 2004

Got it! I had to edit /path/to/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRequests. Was
able to change it to only select one queue in the "10 newest unowned
tickets..."
Thanks Michael. Got me set on the right track. Although I didn't have to
copy it over to from /share/ to /local/. My /local/html/ is empty.

Dennis Lattka                         	     dlattka at caltech.edu
Virtual Rooms Videconferencing Systems       http://www.vrvs.org
California Institute of Technology           http://www.caltech.edu