[rt-users] Re: Images do not show

Charles A. Monteiro charles at datasof.com
Fri Jul 16 10:26:57 EDT 2004

We did look at the FastCGI related links and did check whatever was online
but perhaps we missed something. So if you could point us to whatever is
specific to FastCGI handling images we would appreciate it. However, as I
have mentioned I know one user which has RT installed and has lived with
this for about 8 months.

thanks

Charles