[rt-users] Is the warning in RT3 still valid?

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Jul 16 10:38:19 EDT 2004

Hello!

I configured to extract the additional recipient from incoming mail. And
read in the config template

# Be forewarned that if you have _any_ addresses which forward mail to
# RT automatically and you enable this option without modifying
# "RTAddressRegexp" below, you will get yourself into a heap of trouble.

when will this happen? normally RT recognize a mail loop reliable! We
have about 10 active queues with mailinterface and I don't want to
administer 20 addresses in $RTAddressRegexp :-/

bye!