[rt-users] RT Recommendataions

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Fri Jul 16 13:12:58 EDT 2004

Hey Guys,

I'm building a fresh new server to run RT on... I have been running RT on RedHat 9 with Apache 1.3.29 and ModPerl1 backing to a mySQL database, but this build has always been an incredible memory hog and subsequently RT runs super slow...

So I have a new machine - a nice dual proc with a gig of ram and plenty of disk space... so my question is what should I load up that will run the smoothest??

I was thinking Apache1 with FastCGI and mySQL... is that the way to go or should I go with Apache2??

Any performance tips would be appeciated.

Thanks

-Stevo