[rt-users] RT: Memory usage on windows

Henrik Wallentin henrikw at parcelhouse.com
Mon Jul 19 05:12:28 EDT 2004

Hello

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I can't find out how to search
the old emails that has been sent to this list.
If someone can help me with that it would be great.

I installed RT 3.0.11 on windows xp with the installer that comes with
it.
When I start RT up it takes about 600 mb of memory, stopping the mysql
database around 500 mb memory is being freed.
How come that the mysql db takes that much memory?

I was thinking of installing a separate mysql so I can control it a bit
better, what are the prerequisites of it?
Or is this a stupid thought of me?

Thanks!
/Henrik