[rt-users] dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 gives error DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit

Gerald Leier GLeier at mcmarketing.at
Mon Jul 19 06:07:20 EDT 2004

hi again,

thanks again for the help on getting the migration tools.

it took severall days but the dump of my old rt2 db finaly finished last friday
i tried to insert the tickets into the new rtdb but failed with the following errors

u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.u.[Mon Jul 19 09:16:04 2004] [crit]: Couldn't add the user to his own acl equivalence group: (/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Group_Overlay.pm:558)
[Mon Jul 19 09:16:04 2004] [crit]: DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.3/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 643.
 (/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT.pm:257)

first i thought it must be because of maybe not up2date versions of the software that i use
so ein manually installed the latest DBD::mysql from cpan.

thats what i use:
rt 3.0.11-1
perl 5.8.3-3
DBD-mysql-2.9004
mysql is 4.0.18-5

still gives me the errormessage and quits after some time.

i dont know perl. and must say i dont want to know perl if i look into the scripts and watch
the mem consumption grow while dumping (yes in my caes it run up to 1,5gb).

any help would be nice.

thanks
 gerald