[rt-users] rt-remind error

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 20 09:39:06 EDT 2004

Since upgrading to 3.2.0 and 3.2.1 our reminder modules have stopped
working.

Tracking this through the log files, give me the following error:

[Tue Jul 20 13:32:41 2004] [crit]: Undefined subroutine
&RT::DropSetGIDPermissions called at ./rt-remind line 101.
 (/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT.pm:257)

Line 100/101 says:
# Drop any setgid permissions we might have
RT::DropSetGIDPermissions();

This subroutine no longer seems to be in the RT install.

Can this error be ignored by simply removing the line or is this going
to cause me more headaches than not?

We are using the standard rt-remind on Solaris 9, Perl 5.8.3, mysql
4.0.20 and rt 3.2.1