[rt-users] Re: RT3.0.10 empty users list problem

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Jul 20 16:00:52 EDT 2004

OK for those of you wondering (probably nobody) someone else ont he system
(probably thinking some misguided attempt at security) chmod-ed 0755
/tmp....  so upon turning debugging up on RT I was able to find the mysql
error that it spat out complaining it couldn't create a file in /tmp.

the reason it manifested itself here with the users list is apparently it's
the only query that i was running at the moment that required a temp table.

--On Monday, July 19, 2004 16:18 -0600 Michael Loftis <mloftis at wgops.com>