[rt-users] RT 3.2.1 & RTFM 2.0.4 Failure during ticket display.

Kent drizit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:44:23 EDT 2004

I just tested this to be sure and yes changing your Organization name
breaks any reference links to RTFM tickets. The real problem with this
is you can't fix it unless you go directly into the database or change
your Organization back and then remove the link.
The RTFM ticket is shown in the comments properly but the history of
the link reference and the link itself is gone and no longer
changable, any history items after the link reference are also
unviewable because the display stops after the error message.