[rt-users] LDAP and SSL problem

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Thu Jul 22 21:00:22 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 19:30, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> I'd say you simply did not think over your upgrade. Why should you
> have two DocumentRoots for one virtual host?
> Your DocumentRoot should be where you installed RT. You don't have
> to make a guess about that, do you?

That's only true if your install RT at the root of the domain.  I
haven't had the time to investigate this properly, but I was unable to
get RT 3.2.1 running under /rt3, at logon it always redirected back to /
even though I had the right bits set in RT_SiteConfig.

Once I created a virtual host and moved RT to the top level it all
worked fine.

Carl.