[rt-users] Documentation on External Authenication

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin at insight.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 11:52:36 EDT 2004

Can someone point me to documentation on the nuts and bolts of External Authenication?

I see code in RT3 that supports this and it apears it has the capability of automatically
adding users based upon External Authenication.  What types of External Authenication are
supported.

Has anyone been successful in adding NT Authenicatio hooks into RT3?  Our Corporation is
*BIG* in using NT Authenication for just about everything.

-Paul McFerrin