[rt-users] RTx::Shredder related question

Asif Iqbal iqbala-rt-users at qwestip.net
Sat Jul 24 14:44:17 EDT 2004

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:

> >Is there one available out in public?
> Yes, it's distributed with RTx-Shredder. Also it was sent to rt-devel.
> There is two versions in rt-devel you should use second one.
> 				Best regards. Ruslan.

Ruslan, are you planning to use ItemMap or some other key/value to display
the ticket numbers--that are in deleted status--in stdout?

It will help to log all the ticket numbers that got deleted. Just for
pure logging purpose and may be make that optional.

The RTx:Shredder::Dependency or Dependencies gotcha is what you
currently have in stdout.

Also is there a way to use shell level exit status with rtx-shredder.
The reason I am asking this is if I run it from cron I like the
success redirected to a file but any failures trigger an email.

Thanks for such an excellent script

It worked for me exactly as it suppose to work
--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu