[rt-users] Delete all tickets

Jonas Lindvall (AllTele) jonas.lindvall at alltele.se
Wed Jul 28 08:18:13 EDT 2004

MessageIve been trying to get an answear to this, but realised that the most simple thing is to drop the DB, and
then copy the userdatabase...to the new one and recrate the queues.

They told me that there is scripts to do this to but then you can take 1 ticket at each time.
Also there is something that is called RTx:Shredder that you can build your own script around.

//Jonas