[rt-users] Edit ticket via Web Interface

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Thu Jul 29 09:58:09 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:27:38AM -0600, Mark Ogden wrote:
> Maybe I am overlooking it, but is there a way to edit a ticket via the
> web interface, as in remove a block of text from the ticket? Or is
> hacking the message via the database the best way to go for rt-3.0.10?

Do you mean edit a transaction that occured in the past, like a
comment or reply? If that is what you mean, there is no way through
any RT interface or API to do that. The RT position is that history is
what is was and can not be altered.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"