[rt-users] FW: Odd Problem - Cannot view users from configuration...

Susan Keaney smk at axiom-capital.com
Fri Jul 30 12:39:15 EDT 2004

I haven't seen a response so I figured I'd resend this.  Any thoughts at
also?  I also upgraded MySQL from 4.0.16 to 4.0.20 and that did not
help.  Another piece of info is that if I create a new group and go to
members (or view members of an existing group), no users are listed to
add.

Thanks,

Susan.

  _____