[rt-users] Problems with Fedora core 1

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Tue Jun 1 16:39:34 EDT 2004

Robert,

Here's how I got around the HTML::FormatText problem.

1. perl -MCPAN -e 'install Font::AFM' (prerequisite)
2. http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/G/GA/GAAS/HTML-Format-1.23.tar.gz
3. tar xzvf HTML-Format-1.23.tar.gz -C /export/src
4. cd /export/src/HTML-Format-1.23
5. perl Makefile.PL
6. make
7. make install

Hope this helps,
Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.