[rt-users] I'm stuck

avahlkamp at txgenco.com avahlkamp at txgenco.com
Thu Jun 3 18:04:58 EDT 2004

Well, I've done all I know how to and keep getting the following error:

You don't have permission to access / on this server

I got this on the default install. I reconfigured and put rt in the
/www/htdocs directory and change the default settings to point to
/share/html/index.html.

I'm sure it has something to do with permissions, but I can't seem to
figure out what it is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Win

Texas Genco, a subsidiary of CenterPoint Energy, Inc., is not the same
company as CenterPoint Energy Houston, and you do not have to buy Texas
Genco's products to continue to receive quality regulated services from
CenterPoint Energy Houston.