[rt-users] Looking for more documentation on RT3's mailgate...

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Jun 3 19:52:00 EDT 2004

Hi Pete,

The URL is passed to LWP::UserAgent so if you've got SSL support built into
your LWP (usually so) you can use https, as for auth you can use
username:password at host form of the URL.

--On Thursday, June 03, 2004 16:39 -0700 Peter Losher

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E