[rt-users] running 2 RT under one SSL- VirtualHost

vinita vigine MURUGIAH vinita at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jun 4 00:50:08 EDT 2004

Hello
I'm using SSL for RT, and
Since Name-based virtual hosting cannot be used with SSL, I only have 1
SSL-VirtualHost and using alias for rt with in the VirtualHost.

How do I run 2 rt (one for testing and other one for production) in the
same server??

I'm trying to do as below

Even though I defined the PerlRequire with in Directory it still
complaint when I started the apache
**Subroutine handler redefined at /local/host/apps/rttest/bin/webmux.pl
line 121.

If I comment out one PerlRequire, still it doesn't work .Any one has
done anything similar??

(both RTS and RTTEST works by itself (if I comment out other  whole
<Directory>)

Thanks

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

#  General setup for the virtual host
ServerName mailhost.cs.mu.OZ.AU
ServerAdmin http://www.cs.mu.OZ.AU/systems/contact.html
ErrorLog /local/host/apps/httpdmh/logs/ssl_error_log
TransferLog /local/host/apps/httpdmh/logs/ssl_access_log

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile /local/host/apps/httpdmh/conf/mulga-ssl.key/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /local/host/apps/httpdmh/conf/mulga-ssl.key/server.key

#########
# RTS

Alias /rts /usr/local/apps/rt-3.0.8/share/html

<Directory "/usr/local/apps/rt-3.0.8/share/html">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig

    AuthName "Request Tracking System, Department of Computer Science
and Software Engineering, The University of Melbourne"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthUserFile /local/host/apps/httpdmh/root/passwd

    require valid-user

     PerlModule Apache::DBI
     PerlRequire /usr/local/apps/rt-3.0.8/bin/webmux.pl

     SetHandler Perl-script
     PerlHandler RT::Mason

</Directory>

##########
# RTTEST

Alias /rttest /local/host/apps/rttest/share/html

<Directory "/local/host/apps/rttest/share/html">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    AuthName "RTS, Department of CSSE, The University of Melbourne"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthUserFile /local/host/apps/httpdmh/root/passwd

    require valid-user

    SetHandler Perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /local/host/apps/rttest/bin/webmux.pl

</Directory>

# Bypass the authentication for the email interface
<LocationMatch "/NoAuth">

        Satisfy Any
        Allow from all
</LocationMatch>