[rt-users] RT 3.0.11 Oracle errors with Groups and owners

Greg Deickman Greg.Deickman at coaccess.com
Fri Jun 4 11:00:40 EDT 2004

That worked great, I am no longer seeing any Oracle errors in the logs.

Thank you,

Greg

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 05:06:36PM -0600, Greg Deickman wrote:
> My 3.0.10 RT instance works fine against Oracle, but when I upgraded
> test instance to 3.0.11,  the -> Configuration -> Groups page shows
up
> blank and gives me an oracle error (see below).  Also when trying to
> assign an owner there are none listed other than "nobody".  I
believe
> something with the Groups isn't coming up correct causing my queue
> permissions to be messed up.
>
> I have lots of errors in my log stating "ORA-00920: invalid
relational
> operator" or "ORA-00905: missing keyword".  I have debugged a little
bit
> from 3.0.10 to 3.0.11.  It looks like the sql generated by clicking
> "Configuration->Groups" in 3.0.10 used to be this:

Can you try the latest pre-release DBIx::SearchBuilder available on
CPAN? This is an issue we've found and fixed for a customer running
Oracle.

RT Developer and Administrator training is coming to LA, DC and
Frankfurt this spring and summer.
http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html

Sign up early, as class space is limited.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
electronic message, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this document
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of
this document.
<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>