[rt-users] running 2 RT under one SSL- VirtualHost

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Jun 4 12:17:34 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 05:16, Sebastian Flothow wrote:
> Am 4. Jun 2004 um 06:50 Uhr schrieb vinita vigine MURUGIAH:
> > How do I run 2 rt (one for testing and other one for production) in
> > the same server??
>
> You can run only one RT instances via mod_perl, use FastCGI for
> additional instances (or use it for all instances, if you like).

It can be done with mod_perl but you have to start another
instance of httpd with a different configuration, bound to
a different IP address or port number.   You can make this
transparent by running a non mod_perl httpd configured to
proxy (via ProxyPass or RewriteRules) to multiple mod_perl
instances running on different ports.  The FastCGI configuration
is probably easier, though.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com