[rt-users] Strange recoding and headers after upgrading from 3.0.6 to 3.0.10

Pavel Titov pavel at bizexpert.ru
Mon Jun 7 10:10:11 EDT 2004

I've upgraded RT from 3.0.6 to 3.0.10 version (more definetly -
installed 3.0.10 on other server with same database that 3.0.6 used).
And now some letters, that processed by 3.0.10 converts to something
strange and unreadable. Headers follows, note the double
X-RT-Original-Encoding header (actual domain names were removed by me):