[rt-users] Question/Problem with Scrips/Templates

ann at drop.2organize.com ann at drop.2organize.com
Tue Jun 8 06:34:34 EDT 2004

It's bad form to reply to one's own mails, I know, but I have found the
problem (posting a question is a sure trigger to finding the answer!).

For the curious, it had to do with the fact that the person who performs
the action isn't mailed.  Since I was adding the comment, I wasn't receiving
the mail.  My guess is that this is the undocumented (at least in Appendix
3) difference between Autoreply and Notify.  Adding another person to the
requestor list therefore fixed the 'problem'.

- Ann