[rt-users] Problem with search in not English language

Alex S. Burba burba at rfn.ru
Wed Jun 9 09:13:11 EDT 2004

Ruslan U. Zakirov ?????:

> Please review archive for last month or two, I've send patches for it
> and other peoples two. I don't have much time now too generate all those
> patches.
Thanks.

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-April/022680.html

If you're talking about this patch (topic about FreezeThaw error), than
the link is broken right now and I can't download it.

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-May/022994.html

I also have found another path of yours (topic Search with international
chars) and it is downloadable.

What should I apply ?

--
Alex Burba, All-Russia state television and broadcasting company, NOC.