[rt-users] occasional problem of dis-owning tickets

ann at drop.2organize.com ann at drop.2organize.com
Thu Jun 10 06:24:13 EDT 2004

Ruslan wrote:

> Can't reproduce your test case on
> 1) RT 3.0.9+DBIx::SB 0.99+Perl 5.8.3(FC RPM)+mysql 4.0.14
> 2) RT 3.0.HEAD+DBIx::SB 0.99+Perl 5.8.MAINT22834( own build)+mysql 4.0.20
>
> Can you provide mysql query log for 2, 3 steps in your test case?
> 			Best regards. Ruslan.

Unfortunately I can no longer recreate the problem, perhaps because
the installation has been customised since then.  We have the mysql
logging off by default, so I can't recover any logs from the day when
I tested it.  Perhaps Doug can be of more help here?

Here's some more system-specific specs:
apache_1.3.29
mod_perl-1.29
mod_ssl-2.8.16-1.3.29

My guess would be some kind of caching problem...that would also explain the
intermittent behavior observed by Doug.  But this is pure speculation;
I know nothing of RT guts.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

- Ann