[rt-users] Using RTCrontool, script on howto send open ticket reminders to ticket owners?

James jwhittington at excelorant.com
Thu Jun 10 09:28:18 EDT 2004

Thank you! thank you! thank you!
I found rt-remind, dropped in into place, and now we're rock'n and
rolling.

Do you know if you have place multiple queues in the rt-remind script, I
tried separating them with a comma but it didn't seem to work
Like this:
my($queuename) = 'eds,excelorant client';

I can always break the file into multiple scripts if needed, I was just
curious..

Thanks again..

James Whittington

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 17:30, Brian_Gupta at timeinc.com wrote:
> We use rt-remind, because I never got rt-crontool to send email. :) Nor
> had anyone else got it working at that time. I don't know if that's been
> fixed yet.
>
> -Brian

James Whittington
Web Systems Administrator