[rt-users] Problem starting Apache after installing RT

Brett Barnhart BrettB at hkusa.com
Thu Jun 10 10:24:40 EDT 2004

 OK, I just tried to restart httpd after upgrading Perl and I am getting
this error.

httpd failed. The error was: Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 10 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_perl.so into server: libperl.so: cannot

I've double checked, and mod_perl.so is in this directory.
Any suggestions?
(I am getting a crash course in Linux this last week).

Thanks!
Brett