[rt-users] Using RTCrontool, script on howto send open ticket reminders to ticket owners?

James jwhittington at excelorant.com
Thu Jun 10 12:36:26 EDT 2004

If anyone else out there was watching this thread, I went ahead and put
something on the wiki giving a brief description or the rt-reminder
script.
At the moment I'm using the one from the contributed area of the best
practical site, but another RT user mentioned there was a newer version
of the script out there...
I include a link to the new script on the wiki page.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?rt-reminder

Jessie and all, thanks for creating such a great product, it flat out
works...

James Whittington

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 10:23, M3 Freak wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 09:28, James wrote:
> > Do you know if you have place multiple queues in the rt-remind script, I
> > tried separating them with a comma but it didn't seem to work
> > Like this:
> > my($queuename) = 'eds,excelorant client';
>
> The author released (a month ago, perhaps a bit more) an updated version
> of the rt-remind script that lets you setup up multiple queues.
>
> Kanwar
> Systems Aligned Inc.
> www.systemsaligned.com

James Whittington